Learn to Play Volleyball
Kids will be separated into groups based on age, skill level and/or experience. Emphasis will be placed on individual skill building, team work and sportsmanship.
Fall 2018 Session:
- September 11th-October 23rd
- Boys & Girls 2nd-6th Grade
- Tuesday nights from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Cost: $95 for 7 sessions (Includes t-shirt)
- Classes include 45 minutes of lesson time and 15 minutes of game time
For more information contact Alyssa at 517-319-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will work on the basics of passing, setting, serving and attacking.
In this session, attacking footwork will be added as well as more live ball scenarios.
In addition to skill work, participants will work on game scenarios, and focus more on the aspect of team play.
Questions? Please call 517-319-1000 or email@example.com