Learn to Play Volleyball
Kids will be separated into groups based on age, skill level and/or experience. Emphasis will be placed on individual skill building, team work and sportsmanship.
Learn to Play Volleyball Spring Session 2018:
- Girls & Boys 2nd-6th Grade
- May 1st-June 12th
- Tuesday nights from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Classes include 45 minutes of lesson time and 15 minutes of game time
- Cost: $95.00 for 7 sessions (includes T-Shirt)
- Kids will be separated into groups based on age, skill level and/or experience
Participants will work on the basics of passing, setting, serving and attacking.
In this session, attacking footwork will be added as well as more live ball scenarios.
In addition to skill work, participants will work on game scenarios, and focus more on the aspect of team play.
Questions? Please contact Nicole at 517-319-1000 or Nicole@thesummitsportsandice.com