About This Event
Players are introduced to the magic of hockey through a fun and supportive learning environment. We recommend players wear all hockey equipment (The Summit also offers equipment for those trying hockey for the first time). There will be an emphasis on skating, balance, agility, shooting and stickhandling. This course is recommended as a second step for beginning hockey players who completed a Learn 2 Skate class and/or have a solid base of fundamental skating skills.
SPARTIES WINTER 2018 SESSION 1
- Ages 4-7 years old
- Tuesday evenings, 5:30pm-6:20pm
- September 11th- December 4th
- Cost: $175 for 13 sessions
- Players will be divided according to age and skill.
- Development of skating and puck skills, balance, agility, shooting and stick handling.
- Must have completed at least one session of Learn to Skate.
- Full Equipment required (equipment available on a first come first serve basis).
- Copy of birth certificate, USA Hockey number and full gear are required.
Upcoming Dates and Times
- Tue, Nov 20 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Tue, Nov 27 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Tue, Dec 4 5:30pm-6:30pm