Jr. Academy Youth Soccer Program
Jr. Kickers and Michigan Rush Jr. Academy have merged! The Michigan Rush Lansing Jr. Academy is an instructional soccer program designed to develop the individual skills of our youngest players and give them a great start in growing this sport. The Jr. Academy helps players enjoy the game of soccer in a fun and developmentally appropriate environment to enhance their motor skills, fundamental ball skills, and concepts of small sided games.
Winter 2 Session:
We welcome all players 4-10 years old, from beginners to those preparing to advance to the next level. Your player will receive fun, age appropriate and safe soccer education from professionally licensed youth soccer coaches who are specifically trained to develop young players.
Class is structured around fun skill based games and soccer specific scrimmages.
- Cost: 105 for 9 sessions (includes a t-shirt!)
- Dates and Times:
- Saturday, January 14: 10:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, January 21: 10:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, January 28: 10:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, February 4: 10:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, February 11: 10:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, February 25: 10:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, March 11: 10:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, March 18: 10:00am-11:00am
- Saturday, March 25: 10:00am-11:00am
For more information, please contact Kyle Holsinger-Johnson at 215-688-7607 or firstname.lastname@example.org