We are excited to welcome you back to The Summit Sports and Ice Complex!
Aim High Courts has a new home at The Summit Sports and Ice Complex. Three brand new versatile sport courts have been added to a portion of the field house. The Summit Sports and Ice Complex and Aim High Courts will be home to the Michigan’s Finest, regional and national tournaments and several camps and clinics.
The safety of our employees and guests is our No. 1 priority, so we ask that you check out the following guidelines and regulations before arriving at the Summit. We will be adhering to all government policies during our reopening. Please note the following action items, and check out the rest of the information we have for you below:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled game/practice time fully dressed for your activity. Social-distancing staging areas will be available only for participants to put their shoes on.
- Upon entering the facility, participants will need to first visit the check-in table to complete the sign-in and waiver process. Participants will also have their temperature checked at the entrance; anyone repeatedly showing a temperature of 100.4 or above will be asked to exit the facility.
- As a courtesy to others and per the governor’s Executive Order, we require everyone to wear facial masks at all times.
- We will be working with limited capacity numbers (25%) so only one adult can accompany a child at this time.
- Your bags will be left in the open staging area, so please do not bring any valuables into the facility.
- All water fountains are currently unavailable – please bring your own water bottle.
- Showers will be unavailable to all participants, as well.
- At the conclusion of your game/practice time, you will have approximately 5-10 minutes to remove any necessary equipment and exit the building, as we need time to properly clean between each group.
- Guests are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- There will be no lost-and-found – all items left behind will be discarded.
These policies will continuously be reviewed and updated as state mandates allow.