About This Event
Program serves as an introduction to “team” play with practice sessions and small-ice games. Two 50-minute skates each week –one on Tuesday evenings at 5:30-6:20 pm and one on Sundays at 3:00 pm. Teams will be grouped into lines based on skill and experience. Lines will be matched during all game situations to ensure that players are playing at their competitive level. Weekly practice sessions focus on fundamental skating and puck skills using skill stations and small-ice games.
MINI MITES WINTER 2018-2019
- Ages 5-8 years old
- Tuesday evenings, 5:30pm-6:20pm (The Summit Sports and Ice Complex)
- Sunday afternoons, 3:00pm-3:50pm (Suburban Ice East Lansing)
- September 11th- April 2nd
- Cost: $625 for Tuesdays & Sundays (whole season)
- Season schedule will be distributed the first week of class.
- Program runs two days a week (Practice Tuesdays Summit, small sided games Sundays at Suburban Ice East Lansing).
- Development of skating and puck skills, balance, agility, shooting and stick handling.
- Introduction to team, and game environment.
- Full Equipment required (equipment available on a first come first serve basis)
- Copy of birth certificate, USA Hockey number and full gear are required.